Events related to the Ambassadors Drum and Bugle Corps Alumni

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Request for Ambassadors contact info

Hi everyone!

Kelley Mitchell (Tugwell) here!!

A couple of us are thinking of holding a picnic reunion this summer - no firm details yet (I will send them along as they become available).

But want to make sure I get this out to as many people as possible. If you are still in contact with people you marched with, could you send me thier email address as I am trying to compile a "master list". I dont care about duplicates I will filter through them so send me anything you think of (even if you dont think you will come yourself). Please put "Ambassadors" in the subject line so I can pick out the emails easily...

Thanks in advance and I hope to see you this summer!


You can contact Kelley at tuggy6 "at" rogers "dot" com

No comments: